Sunmart is collaborating with SEN to mentor NGOs in social entrepreneurship. Mentors from SEN will collaborate with NGOs for setting up the micro entrepreneur framework. Interested NGOs can apply by making a token payment of Rs.500.
We are launching a program with triple benefits for NGOs:
- Generate income for your NGO in a sustainable manner.
- Promote sustainable entrepreneurship within your target community creating livelihood opportunities.
- Avail professional support to augment your efforts and team without charge.
We are looking for early to mid stage NGOs who are looking for adding revenue streams by social entrepreneurship, under the guidance of the Sunmart team.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Local language. Fluency in Hindi is a plus.
- Must have worked with business initiatives in the past, successfully or otherwise.
- Ability to run and manage projects and programs autonomously in a start-up environment
- Very strong organisational and planning skills
- Passion for social business, renewable energy and dedication to transform the lives of the poor
- Income is highly Incentive based. Salary options can be considered depending on the NGO.
- Timings are flexible – with weekends being more active.
- This position is only open if you are attached with an NGO.
- Women are encouraged to apply.
- Insurance, income, etc. will be provided in partnership with NGO following a 3 month trial period
Details of products and entrepreneurship are available at sunmart.in
Kindly include your designation, mobile number and convenient time to call. Your mobile number will not be shared.